GDT: Anaheim Ducks @ Colorado Avalanche 10/18/24 7:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000040381.jpg

1000040382.jpg

1000040376.jpg

1000040378.jpg

1000040379.jpg

1000040380.jpg

Ducks projected lineup

Cutter Gauthier -- Leo Carlsson -- Alex Killorn

Robby Fabbri -- Mason McTavish -- Trevor Zegras

Brock McGinn -- Ryan Strome -- Troy Terry

Ross Johnston -- Jansen Harkins -- Brett Leason

Cam Fowler -- Tristan Luneau

Olen Zellweger -- Radko Gudas

Pavel Mintyukov -- Brian Dumoulin

Lukas Dostal

James Reimer

Scratched: Urho Vaakanainen

Injured: Isac Lundestrom (upper body), John Gibson (appendectomy), Jackson LaCombe (illness)

Avalanche projected lineup

Ross Colton -- Nathan MacKinnon -- Mikko Rantanen

Nikolai Kovalenko -- Casey Mittelstadt -- Logan O'Connor

Miles Wood -- Parker Kelly -- Calum Ritchie

Ivan Ivan -- Matt Stienburg -- Joel Kiviranta

Oliver Kylington -- Cale Makar

Samuel Girard -- Josh Manson

Calvin de Haan -- Sam Malinski

Alexandar Georgiev

Justus Annunen

Scratched: John Ludvig, Kaapo Kahkonen

Injured: Devon Toews (lower body), Jonathan Drouin (upper body), Artturi Lehkonen (upper body), Gabriel Landeskog (knee), Tucker Poolman (head)

Suspended: Valeri Nichushkin

Tonight's game Jam:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh shit no Vatrano? Thank god lmao that guy torches the Avs

Also, given the absurd rash of injuries up front perhaps the Avs should be giving Ritchie the last few games before sending him down at center.

He's been bad, I'm not denying that BUT you might as well give him a look at his natural position while moving a clear winger in Parker Kelly back to his natural position, no?

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Today's alchy pickup. That 11.6% orange creamsicle DIPA looks like it's just strong enough to get me through watching these bozos. The negroni would be a very classy way of drinking away the pain, though...

october18lcbopickup.jpg

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Today's alchy pickup. That 11.6% orange creamsicle DIPA looks like it's just strong enough to get me through watching these bozos. The negroni would be a very classy way of drinking away the pain, though...

View attachment 918324

Suggestion: Try equal parts sweet vermouth and Campari. Drop the juniper berry. If you try this, let me know what you think.

...unless you really like gin.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JudoKoala

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
That's correct. Also Kahkonen, who's a Finn, can't play in the US yet because there was a holiday in Canada last Monday.

It is what it is.
I have to admit that I have absolutely no idea how those work permits works. We're talking here about a person who has in 2024 worked for an American employer, which means that he's completely f....ed with trying to get a chance to work for an American employer now.

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Suggestion: Try equal parts sweet vermouth and Campari. Drop the juniper berry. If you try this, let me know what you think.

...unless you really like gin.

Wow, awesome, this sounds delicious! When you say drop the juniper berry you mean literally drop it into the drink, yeah? Or drop as in DON'T include it? :huh::laugh:

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Remember when Drouin was only gonna be out couple of games? See you in November JD

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
This is a good litmus test type game. If the Avs can stay competitive with a team like the Ducks there is a very good chance that Philly picks in the early or mid teens in the draft this season.

And if the Avs can step up and play a bit better until they get healthy they may even go on a run and compete for the wild card spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad