GDT: All things training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
True. I just thought of acquiring someone in the sense of finding a silver lining, an opportunity. Fleury, Coglan & Lundmark strike me as being pretty good at #s 8,9 & 10.
Fleury is a better player than you give him credit for. He has played mostly 6/7 roles in the past. Certainly not the player everyone expected as a top 10 pick, but serviceable and likely better than most players that will be available on waivers.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Fleury is a better player than you give him credit for. He has played mostly 6/7 roles in the past. Certainly not the player everyone expected as a top 10 pick, but serviceable and likely better than most players that will be available on waivers.

I anticipate he'll get in his customery 25 to 30 games with us this year.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
The first time I saw Fleury play he was dominating Nolan Patrick physically in the Memorial Cup. Players careers can ark or decline to varying degrees. Luckily for the Jets Fleury was drafted ahead of Ehlers. But behind Michael Dal Colle and Jake Virtanen.

Jets are a good landing spot for him, I hope he sticks around for awhile. If/when the two injured players come back, may or may not be a spot for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad