Speculation: All Things Senators Jerseys (No trade talk allowed).

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Rules:
  • Stay on topic, no discussion of trades or free agent signings.
  • No discussion of Cody Ceci (unless otherwise jersey related).
  • I can't enforce any of these rules.
Purpose For This Thread:
  • Discussion the high fashion that is Senators jerseys. Past, present, or future.
  • Post concepts, your own or from other creators.
  • Share sales, deals, or cool eBay listings that you find.
  • Post your own collection, or pickups.
  • Repost that photo of the time Rihanna wore a Senators jersey.
  • Post rumours or news.
  • Harass Benji for more inside scoops.

New third jersey will be better than I expected, but still just fine.

Glad they didn’t opt for some of the options being thrown out there.

I may have seen what has been submitted to fanatics for final touches on next year’s 3rd jersey.

Won’t give specific details, but if you liked the original reverse retro, you won’t be disappointed.

It really could have been wayyyy worse.

sensjerseysconcept-jpg.903601

#6 replace the redlines with gold.

snes2.jpg

???

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Rules:
  • Stay on topic, no discussion of trades or free agent signings.
  • No discussion of Cody Ceci (unless otherwise jersey related).
  • I can't enforce any of these rules.
Purpose For This Thread:
  • Discussion the high fashion that is Senators jerseys. Past, present, or future.
  • Post concepts, your own or from other creators.
  • Share sales, deals, or cool eBay listings that you find.
  • Post your own collection, or pickups.
  • Repost that photo of the time Rihanna wore a Senators jersey.
  • Post rumours or news.
  • Harass Benji for more inside scoops.

sensjerseysconcept-jpg.903601

View attachment 903827

???

Will trade my Superstar Dany Heatley 15 jersey for Jersey # 3 (top right).

Putting numeric indicators for the choices above might help, you can create a poll too if you wish.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Sweet Sens hoodie available at Costco, I think it's under $30 in store. Just under $40 (tax included) for delivery.

I saw it the other day, but the last thing I need is another hoodie.

They apparently have Spartacat plush pillows at Dollarama for $4. I might be tempted to get one of those. They look comfy, and nothing says well-adjusted grown man like a pillow of an NHL mascot.

pa1i7ntw1jld1.jpeg

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Will trade my Superstar Dany Heatley 15 jersey for Jersey # 3 (top right).

Putting numeric indicators for the choices above might help, you can create a poll too if you wish.

If wasn't meant to be a survey to see which one people preferred, I was trying to guess what the jersey might look like based on Benji's clue that it was similar to the Reverse Retro 1.0.

Reactions: armani

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Anybody know a good place in Ottawa that will add a player's name/number onto a blank Adidas Sens jersey?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We should trade for Cody Ceci. I'd like to see him in the new jersey.

Reactions: bert

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Anybody know a good place in Ottawa that will add a player's name/number onto a blank Adidas Sens jersey?

They have been around forever. Assuming the quality of their work hasn't dropped, they do a good job.

There is a guy locally who started as a hobbyist who always gets recommended, but I can't recall what his name is.

One thing you may want to consider is that Adidas did not renew their license. There has already been, and there will continue to be a lot of liquidation for jerseys this offseason. Because Adidas pre-made a lot of Tkachuk, Chabot, Stutzle, and Batherson jerseys - you could get a brand new pre-customized jersey for cheaper than what it would cost you to pay to have someone add the name and number. For the average person who isn't hardcore about jerseys, the difference in quality between an Adidas factory customized jersey and a jersey customized by a legitimate outfit is going to be minimal.

For example, svpsports.ca (think Winners type liquidation outlet) has Sens player jerseys for $99.99.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Took my DeBrincat jersey in to get turned into a Pinto jersey. They couldnt do it. Too much glue under the name plate. Poop.

You have to respect the legacy of failed projects and cup of coffee players. Imagine seeing someone at the CTC in a David Legwand jersey. 10 years from now, that could be you with your Debrincat jersey at the Shawarma Palace Lebreton Plaza.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008

They have been around forever. Assuming the quality of their work hasn't dropped, they do a good job.

There is a guy locally who started as a hobbyist who always gets recommended, but I can't recall what his name is.

One thing you may want to consider is that Adidas did not renew their license. There has already been, and there will continue to be a lot of liquidation for jerseys this offseason. Because Adidas pre-made a lot of Tkachuk, Chabot, Stutzle, and Batherson jerseys - you could get a brand new pre-customized jersey for cheaper than what it would cost you to pay to have someone add the name and number. For the average person who isn't hardcore about jerseys, the difference in quality between an Adidas factory customized jersey and a jersey customized by a legitimate outfit is going to be minimal.

For example, svpsports.ca (think Winners type liquidation outlet) has Sens player jerseys for $99.99.

Yeah I got mine from Adidas directly for $95. Wanted a Sanderson jersey but for some reason he wasn't one of the players with pre-made jerseys. Was fully expecting to pay as much for the name and number as the jersey itself :laugh:

Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
The one with the yellow stripes is a great Ronald McDonald look. Yuk. Mike Comrie would look great with that Ronald McDonald jersey....you could have him sit outside the Golden Arches to drum up business.

Reactions: BigRig4

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
The one with the yellow stripes is a great Ronald McDonald look. Yuk. Mike Comrie would look great with that Ronald McDonald jersey....you could have him sit outside the Golden Arches to drum up business.

It would be more good than yellow probably. I'm not good at Photoshop.

I am hoping Benji is wrong or there is more to the jersey.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
ottawa-senators-wwe-legacy-title-belt_ss5_p-201895440+pv-1+u-xevaxrezxddhz65aficd+v-weqtxrr4c5dhbz1agzgn.jpg

I am going to pay $900 for this and wear it to the games in the budget Milk Zone.

s-l1600.webp

There is a bootleg one on eBay for under $200, but the children they enslaved to work the machinery completely botched the Senators logo (see the red part). They also inexplicably included the 10th anniversary logo on the other side.

Reactions: milkbag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad