All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Apparently Heyman tells a story in the doc about Vince and Shane having a creative disagreement where Vince essentially tells Shane to stab him to death if he wants it that bad, and if he doesn't have the balls he must not want it.

I lost the story in my Facebook feed but I think it then goes on to add that Vince said if it were him and he wanted Vince Sr. out of the way, he would do it.

Man is f***ing nuts. :laugh:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Apparently Heyman tells a story in the doc about Vince and Shane having a creative disagreement where Vince essentially tells Shane to stab him to death if he wants it that bad, and if he doesn't have the balls he must not want it.

I lost the story in my Facebook feed but I think it then goes on to add that Vince said if it were him and he wanted Vince Sr. out of the way, he would do it.

I guess Vince Sr was lucky he died before getting stabbed thru the heart

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I guess Vince Sr was lucky he died before getting stabbed thru the heart

There's another clip where he talks about continuing the show after Owen died. He said the live audience "Didn't really see what happened."

Bruh he fell right into the ring to his death during his entrance. How did they not see it?

Would've been farther ahead noting that it was a different time then, because to be fair, it was.

Reactions: Voight

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

That’s the thing about him- people think workhorse or pervert or innovator or monster when they think of Vince. And they’d be right to think those things. He’s also just genuinely a lunatic. A real life crazy person. If he had no money he’d be in an asylum.

Reactions: Voight

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
That’s the thing about him- people think workhorse or pervert or innovator or monster when they think of Vince. And they’d be right to think those things. He’s also just genuinely a lunatic. A real life crazy person. If he had no money he’d be in an asylum.

He really lives in the WWE Universe while the rest of us are stuck here in the real world

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
It's weird to think how close Vince and Brock are knowing that Vince banged Brock's wife lol.

That's somehow still less awkward than Matt Hardy being cool with Edge now. Yeah I understand it's been awhile and you forgive people and move past things... But I can't imagine ever being friends again with a guy who went behind my back and banged my girlfriend for months.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Pritchard has been said to be a Vince yes man for years.

I'd have to find the video but there's a video where he completely outs himself as a Vince kiss ass.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
alright who's the smart guy who uploaded all the episodes except for the 2nd one. how am i supposed to watch this

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon

Mushnick isn't wrong, but him and John Stossel and others of that ilk just seem like people who hate wrestling and want to see it fail and die. It's one thing to expose the shady and criminal (for lack of better terms) side of the business, and rightfully so, but sometimes they just come across as haters (again for lack of a better term) and as a wrestling fan it almost makes you sympathize with Vince and no one wants to do that.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Mushnick isn't wrong, but him and John Stossel and others of that ilk just seem like people who hate wrestling and want to see it fail and die. It's one thing to expose the shady and criminal (for lack of better terms) side of the business, and rightfully so, but sometimes they just come across as haters (again for lack of a better term) and as a wrestling fan it almost makes you sympathize with Vince and no one wants to do that.
yeah, wasn't Mushnick one to celebrate wrestlers deaths?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad