AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
not a fan of Moxley being the guy to put an end to Danielson's career and title run. They use Moxley as the "idk, just give the match/title to him for now" guy way too much. I'm tired of it.

Anyone but Moxley

Reactions: Fro

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Guys that he admittedly saw no little to no value in.

Once it happens with a guy he sees that in, he puts the card on the table, or so to speak.

It's unfortunately part of the business but i still don't understand why promotors pull this. What are you gonna do, pay him to sit around for a year when he already doesn't want to be there?
I mean yeah..it's a thing...and I agreehes done it for ppl that haven't been planned for main roster , so this is a new situation

But in the end, he's putting the screws to WWE more than the performer...but like said above it sounds like Penta did this. If he did start saying it and being toxic that is

Otherwise Tony very well may have let them just walk. Wwe, imo, won't use them properly and they will quickly be forgotten

I've never liked tacking on injury time to a guy just so he doesn't go to the competition. I think that's a dick move.
I watch too much soccer, so I accept it like injury time...you signed to play x minutes, he is holding you to x dates to work...its petty, sure, but the performers are paid to work

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't see how someone can be pro-worker and support either company pulling shit like this.

It's solely done by a company to spite their competition at the expense of the worker.

Penta saying or not saying something shouldn't matter.

If someone doesn't want to work for your company any longer, just let them go. Focus the time and money on the people who do want to be there.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don't think it is the right thing to do....but Tony kind of gets it from both ends right? Like one of the main complaints is that he isn't these guys boss and tries to be one of the boys. Hear that all the time. He pulls an asshole move like this and he gets shit on for pulling a WWE move on one of the boys lol.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad