AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
That is my thought as well. They were flying out of one of the greater NYC area airports and because the world is small so was the guy between them.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
you know what just job everybody out to Marina f*** it, they’re booking her stronger against men than her husband

Something I hate about a woman enforcer in a male group is that the dudes never try to hit her back because she's a woman.

They just try to pull her off and she ends up just beating the shit out of them. I get its bad optics but I think it's okay after the 5th judo throw for the dudes to start throwing hands.

Reactions: CDJ

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I think it will be Moxley

With them already making him a repeat champion during the Punk era I don't know if they do it again instead of it being someone's else's turn (Tony's style) or at least Page #2 with a character acting totally different would be more fresh imo. Moxley feels more to me like the roadblock storyline to get through early in title reign.

I see Danielson facing Omega again but if Omega won title again it would be as a face so it might have to mean Danielson turns heel again. Or they could just have a match as both faces with Danielson wins and then goes on to another feud.

Then again if it's true Danielson is done by the end of 2024 he doesn't have much more time so it might have to be Moxley.

Last edited:

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I don’t see the problem with Saraya. She’s a mid-card comedic heel for let me up matches/moments. There’s room for some sports entertainment in the presentation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad