Confirmed with Link: Alex Burrows no longer assistant coach, becomes development consultant

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
The annoying thing is that it wasn't Habs' decision to part ways. I know the end result is all that counts but this just indicates that this management groups doesn't see an issue with our coaches.
This is the new habs management , they don’t make their guys look bad .

Reactions: Shred

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm going to miss the drop passes
All teams use the drop pass to some extent.
The drop pass is not the problem it's the attacking the line with one player in motion that has always been the problem.
I watch teams drop it and then break out with two guys in movement supporting the puck carrier.
Three guys attacking the blue line at the same time.
We try to enter the zone with one other option other than dangling it's so much easier to defend.
No variation no creativity will always lead to very little success.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Burrows and Houle out! Rejoice! Amazing! Also, hearing word that Alex Burrows is now in charge of the hot dogs in the club zone.
Burrows will be in charge to re-heat the hotdogs for the Zamboni driver. :laugh:
Ahhh, I'm so bad and toxic. I just made such a bad joke. I just can't help making a joke like this.
No seriously, good luck Alex with your new job (if you find another one).

• Haha
Reactions: Habs13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad