Confirmed with Link: Ads on jerseys coming in 22/23 season

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Get that cap climbing baby. A Toyota logo or something that you’ll only see during interviews won’t affect anything for me but I know everyone else will find a way to take it personal. Can’t be any worse than the 25 year patches they wore.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Get that cap climbing baby. A Toyota logo or something that you’ll only see during interviews won’t affect anything for me but I know everyone else will find a way to take it personal. Can’t be any worse than the 25 year patches they wore.

More like making the losses less severe. Estimates coming in don't look great and the shortfall this season is likely to be higher than was expected.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
More like making the losses less severe. Estimates coming in don't look great and the shortfall this season is likely to be higher than was expected.
True. It’s probably just as much of a payback as opposed to straight revenue but either way it’s a step closer to moving the other way.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Fine with it, but I hope this is the last of it. My fear is that this is the first step towards the euro style skating billboards.

Who’s ready for that Walmart logo on the Avs jersey?

upload_2021-8-17_10-28-17.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
True. It’s probably just as much of a payback as opposed to straight revenue but either way it’s a step closer to moving the other way.

Yup... probably a few more to come by 2025 too.

Just wait until the NHL teams up with betting places to live stream with real time odds where bets are a click away on the screen.
The puck is already small enough, how can you track it through the barb-wire and land minds of advertisement?

FoxTrax for players.

Reactions: S E P H

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
I wont be buying anymore jerseys then. I refuse to pay to advertise for a corporation.
Maybe if the sponsor pays me to wear the jersey, then I will consider it.

And if the rink starts looking like the picture above, i will definitely stop watching. Im not trying to get vertigo from trying to find the puck

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
I wont be buying anymore jerseys then. I refuse to pay to advertise for a corporation.
Maybe if the sponsor pays me to wear the jersey, then I will consider it.

And if the rink starts looking like the picture above, i will definitely stop watching. Im not trying to get vertigo from trying to find the puck

Likely the ads wont be on the retail jerseys. The corporate marketers want TV eyeballs to see their logo, not for a logo sitting in a closet or the occasionally trip to the store.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Likely the ads wont be on the retail jerseys. The corporate marketers want TV eyeballs to see their logo, not for a logo sitting in a closet or the occasionally trip to the store.
Oh no they'll definitely be on the retail jerseys. Theyre on every other retail jersey from the NBA to Nascar to MLS. Its usually part of the contract. The occassional trip to the store is still free advertising for them.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Take from Altitude Authentics:

Jokic-Authentic_71f6c473-65f4-424b-8e6e-9183bcb6329d_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Logos will certainly be on the jerseys sold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad