GDT: 9/28/24 Hawks @ Blues (Last internet game before the launch of the new sports vision)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Nazar isn’t making this team
It's kind of looking that way which bums me out.

I was gunning for him to make it, along with Slaggert, but it's looking more and more likely that they'll be debuting on Rockford's 1st line.

Nothing wrong with that though. Lots of kids on that roster, and I like that they'll get to grow with each other. Rockford isn't the graveyard it used to be.

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
There is no need to rush these kids. They are better off playing big minutes in Rockford and learning how to lead a team instead of surviving and making mistakes in the NHL. Chicago has plenty of NHL players this year. Let Chicago figure things out and bring the young guys up in a selective way.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Now 9 f straight losses for the Blackhawks inclusive of last six straight losses to girlish last season)..

You woukdvtjink LR would put in a lineup designed to finally get off this Schneid

...you would...but then think so...but easy to use the 'it's just pre-season" excuse..

Paucity of offense has been overwhelming.

Je should stack next game with nearly full roster for season lineup.. then if we cannot beat the Wild next pre-season game we will know it is anotger bottom 5 lottery year.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Now 9 f straight losses for the Blackhawks inclusive of last six straight losses to girlish last season)..

You woukdvtjink LR would put in a lineup designed to finally get off this Schneid

...you would...but then think so...but easy to use the 'it's just pre-season" excuse..

Paucity of offense has been overwhelming.

Je should stack next game with nearly full roster for season lineup.. then if we cannot beat the Wild next pre-season game we will know it is anotger bottom 5 lottery year.
Nobody cares about losing games in preseason but you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad