T2QD0JP.png

l9gdmtY.png

Qz9DYS9.png

2CiXrns.png

XlSgKDg.png

2fzftXt.png

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cirelli scored the game winning goal on a shift with Goodrow and Coleman, don't think there's any harm trying him there and using Gourde to spark a line with Johnson and Killorn. Point isn't 100% and we need more players to get going.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Cirelli scored the game winning goal on a shift with Goodrow and Coleman, don't think there's any harm trying him there and using Gourde to spark a line with Johnson and Killorn. Point isn't 100% and we need more players to get going.

Yeah, these lines would make much more sense. Johnson is brutal on the wing though and Gourde is actually better there so I hope it's gonna be Johnson centering the line should Cooper put them together.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, these lines would make much more sense. Johnson is brutal on the wing though and Gourde is actually better there so I hope it's gonna be Johnson centering the line should Cooper put them together.

There's plenty of flexibility with 11/7. We can have all three of Cirelli/Johnson/Gourde rotating in at center. Cirelli and Gourde can take turns playing with Coleman and Goodrow as well.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
If they are going to lose one game, game 1 will be it due to fatigue and injuries. I won’t be pissed.

Ergo, I’ll regard a Bolt win in game 1 as a huge bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad