GDT: 9/11/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
what a night to be a hockey fan

Max Domi, No Mike Smith, Getz and Perry are going again; should be a good one :nod:

feels%20goodman.jpg

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
This game better be good. I want to watch hockey, and am staying up late (Atlantic Time) to do so.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Couldn't even block that obviously telegraphed cross ice pass :laugh:

Well at least we only gave up 2 this period. Progress, yes.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
FWIW I'm annoyed that the generations older than myself rejected the metric system and really wish we'd transition to it...but the calender thing is one of those things that I have zero interest in changing. I say November 9th, so it makes sense to write it in numbers that way.

That and for sorting purposes having the month come first makes a lot of sense (though the year going first makes the most sense here and that's just clunky).

Anyway...sorry to take the spotlight away from the one whole game tonight :laugh:

You can get used to the year being first pretty quickly, if you use it long enough.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Nice of Anaheim to donate 2 points to Arizona.

Team can't defend to save it's life.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
I'm looking at the Ducks lines and I have no idea why they were so hyped up heading into this season? their start to the season back it up..

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
FWIW I'm annoyed that the generations older than myself rejected the metric system and really wish we'd transition to it...but the calender thing is one of those things that I have zero interest in changing. I say November 9th, so it makes sense to write it in numbers that way.

That and for sorting purposes having the month come first makes a lot of sense (though the year going first makes the most sense here and that's just clunky).

Anyway...sorry to take the spotlight away from the one whole game tonight :laugh:

Just go old Republic calendar. Currently 19 Brumaire 224 ftw. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad