GDT: #8| Pens vs. Canucks| Friday, Oct. 28 (10:00 PM EST) RA | Is this the Back to Back you are looking for?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
61VBF4K.gif

:nucks 0 - 5 - 2 | GAME CENTER | 4 - 2 - 1:pens
Canucks play the Kraken Oct. 27th as the first of their Back to Back games leading into this game.
Both teams have lost 2 straight as of today (Oct. 27th).

:pens
4-2-1

:nucks
0-5-2

Garland - Horvat - Miller
Mikheyev - Pettersson - Kuzmenko
Pearson - Dries - Hoglander
Joshua - Åman - Podkolzin

OEL - Myers
Rathbone - Burroughs
Brisebois-Schenn

Demko

"Lineups subject to change"
Especially the Canucks since they play the day before.
Their lineup was stolen from @Vector 's GDT.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is the AHL goalie playing? With one career NHL game? Sure loss then…

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
looking on a bright side: here is achance for young players to show what they got: Poulin, Caggs, POJ, Poehling, even Kappy, they should be friggin flying around, menacing the opponent,

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Watched the first period of Canucks/Kraken and this Canucks team is really bad. Felt like Seattle had the puck in their zone for most of the period. Can’t wait for us to make Vancouver look good tomorrow night!

Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I don’t know if they’ll win but damnit I think they might not have an AHL-level period

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Seattle really is filled to brim with former Penguins—McCann, Tanev, Oleksiak , Schultz and they all had points tonight against the Canucks…lol…McCann has more goals than any current Penguin…the Canucks only have brief Penguin player Tanner Pearson…the goaltending for both those teams are bad but somehow that rarely seems to matter when teams play the Pens lol..in other words we really should score 6 goals against both these teams, so expect a shut out…

Reactions: Gurglesons

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Lol remember that fans were fine with protecting Blueger over McCann.

looking on a bright side: here is achance for young players to show what they got: Poulin, Caggs, POJ, Poehling, even Kappy, they should be friggin flying around, menacing the opponent,
It’s hard to show what POJ has when he’s benched in favor of friggin Ruh.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Seattle really is filled to brim with former Penguins—McCann, Tanev, Oleksiak , Schultz and they all had points tonight against the Canucks…lol…McCann has more goals than any current Penguin…the Canucks only have brief Penguin player Tanner Pearson…the goaltending for both those teams are bad but somehow that rarely seems to matter when teams play the Pens lol..in other words we really should score 6 goals against both these teams, so expect a shut out…

Sprong too.

Reactions: Andy99

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Whew..........

Vancouver beat Seattle

:50 left

Seattle on a PP and goalie pulled. 2 man advantage

Seattle might score 1 in :50, but I don't see them getting 2

Seattle scores with :29 left

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Burakovsky failed to pull the trigger with a wide open lane and allowed the canuck to get over for the block

Vancouver off the schneid

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I wonder if Allvin is allowed out of the supply closet where JR keeps him locked up to celebrate the win.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Machine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad