GDT: #74 | 3/28/2015 | Lightning vs Red Wings | 2:00 PM | FS-D, SUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Just having Dats in the lineup is huge for this team. It's like missing Lidstrom.

Just imagine what the lines look like with both him and Sheahan out. I don't think the Wings are playing the way they are today with Dats out of the lineup

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
I guess I stand corrected. I thought it had to be possession, kind of like how the whistle isn't blown on a delayed penalty if the goalie hits it with a pad or blocker.

They give assists on pucks bounces of players unintentional so.
Why wouldn't a goalie get an assist if he gets a touch on it because of a save.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Beautiiful period. A perfect 10! Mrazek at the end look fantastic. The crossbar helps too!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bishop's tendency to just be down all the time because he is so tall, pretty much gifted Nyquist that goal. Really that is one of those moments where you have to say the read is in no way shape or form to be in the butterfly, all it could do is harm him in terms of how the play was unfolding and he still went right down into it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Need to make this stand up. Lightning will come hard in the opening five minutes. I don't want bunker hockey all period long either, keep playing the same way hopefully.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Really want to see us play good defense in this 3rd period. Don't care if we don't score any more goals. Need to prove we can shut down their offense, need to have a good 60 minute effort defensively to build upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad