GDT: 7/11/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings gonna King.

Great shot by Bjugstad though for sure. Goal just pissed me off because the Kings dominated the whole period then just completely lost their focus leaving their goalie, who just had his head shot off, completely out to dry. Ugh.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Huge pick by Carter just before his goal. Not sure if Howden was trying to draw a call, but you'd think generally that gets called.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Huge pick by Carter just before his goal. Not sure if Howden was trying to draw a call, but you'd think generally that gets called.

Should be 1-0 Florida still. I cant believe it wasnt called interference since the play was right in front of the ref. The NHL sometimes:shakehead

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Should be 1-0 Florida still. I cant believe it wasnt called interference since the play was right in front of the ref. The NHL sometimes:shakehead

Carter is entitled to his ice. It didn't look like he changed his route to interfere. It's probably a set play actually. Had the Florida player not flopped he could've picked up Carter.

Luongo let's in a leaky one after making several huge saves.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Please don't jinx it, a game like this is exactly when we start doing stupid things, like Muzzin centering pucks to Bjugstad and stuff.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Please don't jinx it, a game like this is exactly when we start doing stupid things, like Muzzin centering pucks to Bjugstad and stuff.

Not sure if this what directed at me, but not trying to jinx it. I actually like the Kings and have been watching them periodically for 5 years and more often the last few years.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm watching the Winnipeg feed and they are doing news? Did Hockey Night in Canada get cancelled? ;)

So weird to be seeing Gamecenter Live and the News update is before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad