GDT: 7/11/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I realize the ties that both goalies (Hasek and Miller) have to Buffalo, but that is where the comparison ends.

JerkChicken

Jun 18, 2008
South Sound
With the Canucks recent home games starting at 10pm for me, I'll definitely take today's rare early 1pm start to kick-off the road trip. That means I can still catch a game, and actually get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Looking forward to seeing Jack Eichel in action, and it should be interesting to see Miller's return to Buffalo, too.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
With the Canucks recent home games starting at 10pm for me, I'll definitely take today's rare early 1pm start to kick-off the road trip. That means I can still catch a game, and actually get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Looking forward to seeing Jack Eichel in action, and it should be interesting to see Miller's return to Buffalo, too.

Try living in Europe :laugh:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Eichel assist watch has finally come to an end.

Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Not that it matters but the story just told during the Van-Buff game about Prust and his story about the kid fighting cancer was actually a kid a who went to public school with me (probably like 5 year difference). I still remember when the whole school came together for him, crazy to see that on SN. I definitely remember Prust being involved with him a lot too.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Vancouver outplayed them but buffalo finally got some great goaltending and some timely scoring...two things missing mostly all season.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
14 games in and I'm done trying to figure out Buffalo. Dominate opponents and lose. Get outplayed and win. Jack Eichel makes two nice but pedestrian passes for his first two assists... his 5+ highlight reel tap ins this season are missed with another today. Tyler Ennis does nothing 98% of the time he's on the ice but has a few amazing efforts already. Brian Gionta is a horrible waste of space Hockey player one shift and the very next shift he's a horrible waste of space Hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad