GDT: #69 | Pens @ Wild | March 31, 2022 - 8:00 pm EST | Incel Energy Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
By the end of the playoffs, I bet I'll want to keep Rakell more than I'll want to keep Rust.
Different games but RR is more talented imo, Rust isn't as skilled but gets by on his speed/try hard. Rust goes to another team and I dont think you see his numbers anywhere close to where they have been and I like Rust

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Honestly, now that I see Carter in that spot, I actually like the idea of running with Rakell-Malkin-Carter. It's not something I thought about before now.

Make Blueger the 3C and Boyle the 4C and you can do that.
Carts is on the short list for guys I’d be ok with on L2… I’d hate to take him away from Kap though when they have a little mojo going

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
If Zucker is out now Pens LTIR will give them some ability to bring up DOC and give the Pens a bigger LW/Center for the remaining schedule. McGinn is skating and he must stay on LTIR which is a bummer.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
DeSmith would be the last player i'd blame a loss on. If we lose after the crap on Zucker...............
Yeah I hate CDS and I blame a lot on this for the refs inability to do the right or consistent things in this game. I can see why Poile threw that shot at the refs for "what are you going to call as penalties so we know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad