GDT: #69 | Pens @ Wild | March 31, 2022 - 8:00 pm EST | Incel Energy Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
ZZtT99T.png

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Going to be tough.

Wild have been playing really well. Need to bring our A game because whatever we brought to the Rangers game. We don't want that.

Our A game only appears for a few games a season lol…this game will be a loss…there’s a few Western Conference teams we always lose to (Dallas, LA, Calgary) and the Wild are unfortunately one of them…

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Hate to say it but it looks like we're gonna hit a five game losing streak here. I don't anticipate the next four games to go well at all.

Reactions: Andy99

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Our A game only appears for a few games a season lol…this game will be a loss…there’s a few Western Conference teams we always lose to (Dallas, LA, Calgary) and the Wild are unfortunately one of them…
!00% agree, our "A'' game does seem to happen so rarely you simply cannot count on this team when it matters most. Hate to sound cryptic but there's plenty of evidence to support this mindset.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We lost to them earlier this season…
See, you get it, you know what's gonna happen, when it all comes crashing down all around us, you and I and a select few will not get hit by the debris, but most will. They cannot give up the ghost here. They don't see the writing on the wall. But we do, and that makes us better than them. We're realistic, we're enlightened they're just mindless fanbois and puck bunnies who believe Sid, Geno and LETANG are playing like they're back in 2016. Father time is undefeated.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
when @Andy99 says we always lose to that team I put through Google translate and it spits out we split even with them..
I just remember during our Cup years when we were actually good that that was a team we had a hard time against, particularly at home…that memory has translated into “we can’t beat them” even though I know they weren’t a particularly good team the last few years lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
See, you get it, you know what's gonna happen, when it all comes crashing down all around us, you and I and a select few will not get hit by the debris, but most will. They cannot give up the ghost here. They don't see the writing on the wall. But we do, and that makes us better than them. We're realistic, we're enlightened they're just mindless fanbois and puck bunnies who believe Sid, Geno and LETANG are playing like they're back in 2016. Father time is undefeated.
Either that or we’re just excessively negative pessimistic people lol…

Reactions: jmelm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad