GDT: #64 | 'Reverse Reverse Jinx' | Oilers @ Golden Knights | Feb 26th 8:30 PM | SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Koskinen was getting shelled for well over half this game. The Oilers ALWAYS play like trash in front of him, its always shutout or lose for Mikko. I feel bad for him now. Drunk fans in here now blaming him when hes the only guy who even tried tonight.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Was very good in the 2nd, was very bad on the 1st and 3rd goal. Your same argument could swing the other way quite easily. Fleury and the posts were the only reason this wasn't 5-0 Oilers after 1 period.
To be honest I shut it off as soon as I saw the third goal but wasn’t it through a screen? I admit the first goal was weak but Fleury hasn’t really been amazing. We whiffed on a lot of chances in the first with empty nets/posts/crossbars.

Koskinen has definitely outplayed Fleury tonight. We haven’t done shit since the first.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Bent and broken. This team showed up in the first. Kept it close but little flow and chemistry in this game. PK was great which kept this close as Vegas took over the game.

Can't leave points in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad