GDT: #6| Canes vs. Pens | Fri. Oct. 18 7:00 PM EST |PPG| NHLN, SN-PIT, BSSO | Mario Bobble head on my B-day ....And Justice For All

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

GAME CENTER

Storybook ending for Crosby "1600 point" & Malkin's "500 Goal" last game vs. Buffalo.
nh4nfuszqjgowsgzd22t.png

:pens
3-2-0

Beauvillier, Crosby, Rust
Bunting, Malkin, Rakell
O'Connor, Eller, Puljujarvi
Hayes, Glass, Acciari

Grzelcyk, Letang
Pettersson, Karlsson
Graves, St. Ivany

Blomqvist, Jarry

________________________________________________________________________________

:canes
1-1-0

Svechnikov, Aho, Jarvis
Roslovic, Kotkanemi, Necas
Martinook, Staal, Carrier
Blake, Drury, Robinson

Slavin, Burns
Orlov, Chatfield
Gostisbehere, Walker

Kochetkov, Andersen

"Lineups subject to change"

I have to work tomorrow and pick up both my sons from school far apart so no updates.
Be kind to everyone.

LGP!

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

GAME CENTER

Storybook ending for Crosby "1600 point" & Malkin's "500 Goal" last game vs. Buffalo.
nh4nfuszqjgowsgzd22t.png

:pens
3-2-0

Beauvillier, Crosby, Rust
Bunting, Malkin, Rakell
O'Connor, Eller, Puljujarvi
Hayes, Glass, Acciari

Grzelcyk, Letang
Pettersson, Karlsson
Graves, St. Ivany

Blomqvist, Jarry

________________________________________________________________________________

:canes
1-1-0

Svechnikov, Aho, Jarvis
Roslovic, Kotkanemi, Necas
Martinook, Staal, Carrier
Blake, Drury, Robinson

Slavin, Burns
Orlov, Chatfield
Gostisbehere, Walker

Kochetkov, Andersen

"Lineups subject to change"

I have to work tomorrow and pick up both my sons from school far apart so no updates.
Be kind to everyone.

LGP!
Go pens!
1729208154924.png

• Love
Reactions: Ugene Magic

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Happy Birthday @Ugene Magic …mine’s right on your heels lol

I’m still waiting for a game against Carolina where Sullivan actually moves Geno away from Staal…horrible matchup…get our best scorer away from him! Idiot coach…

Yeah, who knows what Sully will do.

Hope yours falls on a game night. I'll let you pick the Metallica song to hitch to the GDT.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Evgeni Malkin getting multiple points again is all I'm here for at this point.

Also, Happy Birthday mate @Ugene Magic may the Penguins be less wankbuckety for this game for you.

Edit: Also for the sake of Joel Blomqvist not getting destroyed early in his career, I hope the Penguins try to minimize shots on him by actually attempting to employ some sort of defensive structure that is NHL caliber in this game, we need this lad to be our future goalie for a long time, we've failed twice already and dealt away the last young goalie I wanted as the future #1 (might shock absolute plums here but it was Gustavsson, never Jarry).

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like Staal gets like half his yearly goal totals just from the games played against the Penguins.

So like.,.. four.
I've come to really loathe the Staal family with their ignorant thinking and what not, so I don't care for Gronk anymore at all, I hope Cody Glass destroy's him with a clean hit.

Yep, the 29th against Minn…
Damn mate, that will be an emotional one, Fleury playing for the final time in Pittsburgh. Like him or not, he'll always hold a special place for a lot of us, such an absolutely awesome human being that has had a career that most didn't expect out of him nor did most hope for it to be frank.

But the tributes, the trio taking Pics with MAF as the OG Franchise players - Crosby, Malkin, Letang, and Fleury...that'll be a special one for your Bday.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad