GDT: 5/3/15 - 6:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #1 Montréal [ECSF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I don't see how we couldn't have a Morrow - Drouin - Brown line (if we have to ave Drouin on the 4th line) every other game or so.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm actually neverous, this is a game where our team will be going into it pretty tired and maybe not as hungry as they should be but I hope I'm wrong, want to at least see them work hard.

I think that was last year. Coop has the vets to remind the kids how to deal with this. I'll be the morning skate looked like a Disney rehearsal.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Let's rock! :yo:

owjanWQ.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And the French Canadian refs take over. Barf city.:shakehead

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The refs needs to do something about MTL targeting Bishop like that...and with MTL getting a PP out of that I Think it's time for our team to give some of the same thing back.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The refs needs to do something about MTL targeting Bishop like that...and with MTL getting a PP out of that I Think it's time for our team to give some of the same thing back.

They are not going to do ****. They allowed them to target Anderson in the 1st round.

The only thing you can do is to start targeting Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad