GDT: 5/3/15 - 6:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #1 Montréal [ECSF GAME 2]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Just win.

Going home 2-0 would be great and possibly being in the heads of the Habs with winning the last 7 games would be even better.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Montreal will likely come out of a cannon. I'm not really sure what to expect from us. There's no way they're completely rested, even with the full day off. We'll likely be a bit flat, but not as flat as last time. Hopefully it comes down to our shooters being better finishers.

6-0 Habs.

Stamkos sucks and will never score a goal in the playoffs again.

See you between periods. (3-0 since I stopped posting in-game. #DoingMyPart)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
God FOB was popular when I was in high school I feel so damn old. Not only that but it's amazing how a band can fade into obscurity and come back to life with one damn song.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Man, I'm as stressed as game 1.

Aspirin - Check
Beer - Check
Spare remote if I throw my primary against the wall - Check (I've already destroyed one in game 6)
Seatbelt on recliner-Check

GO YOU BAD AZZED BOLTS!!!!!:yo:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
God FOB was popular when I was in high school I feel so damn old. Not only that but it's amazing how a band can fade into obscurity and come back to life with one damn song.

I'm with you on that, having to listen to that new song forces me to remember those old songs as well...but I guess you have to be a bit impressed by that as well.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Desharnais being out is HUGE gang. Watch and see. The Habs will press too hard and open the middle up to our speed.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm actually neverous, this is a game where our team will be going into it pretty tired and maybe not as hungry as they should be but I hope I'm wrong, want to at least see them work hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad