GDT: 5/24/16 - 8:00PM EDT - #2 Pittsburgh VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 6]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Not that the bolts will win tonight, obvious blowout for pens coming...

But, does whoever accepts the prince of whales trophy indicate who our new captain will be if stamkos walks?

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

But, does whoever accepts the prince of whales trophy indicate who our new captain will be if stamkos walks?

I imagine since it's at home and Stamkos can walk he will be on the ice at the very least and won't touch it in order to avoid the confusion of what you're thinking about. Just my thoughts on it. I imagine JAM, Blunden, Condra, etc will be present as well and with the team for pictures. Of course, if we win this would occur.

Taranis_24

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Let's go BOLTS!!! Expecting fine effort for the boys tonight...hopefully we can come out with the W. Hope the officials play a straight game instead of the awful crap we've been seeing all series long.

Refs:
Dwyer PIT 3-0 and TBL 0-3 in playoffs games he officiated.
O'Halloran PIT 2-0 and TBL 0-1 in playoffs games he officiated.

Stay disciplined.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
13239917_10208213774254803_1503158128576450173_n.jpg

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Refs:
Dwyer PIT 3-0 and TBL 0-3 in playoffs games he officiated.
O'Halloran PIT 2-0 and TBL 0-1 in playoffs games he officiated.

Stay disciplined.

*Sigh* oh well, nothing new, like you said we need to stay disciplined but hopefully the refs are better, I still remember last seasons game 7 against NYR and we didn't have a single PP and in game 6 against CHI I don't think we got one until the final minute of the game when we were already down 2-0, and last game we also didn't get a PP until we were down by 2, seem to be thing.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I imagine since it's at home and Stamkos can walk he will be on the ice at the very least and won't touch it in order to avoid the confusion of what you're thinking about. Just my thoughts on it. I imagine JAM, Blunden, Condra, etc will be present as well and with the team for pictures. Of course, if we win this would occur.

Skip the pictures. Get ready to fly to San Jose. We can take pictures of "that" trophy another time.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Days of 04: where do you get this official-looking printup? Are these announced lines? I can never find this online.

I was hoping they used the line pairings from game 4. I like Kucherov on that first line. I also liked Cally on the line with Boyle but I guess spreading around the forecheck is good.
I made it in photoshop.

These are the lines from the beginning of Game 5, but there's no way of knowing what they will be until the game starts. 2 changes made already are Murray replacing Fleury and Brian Dumoulin moving back to the top pairing with Letang. The team beat writers usually tweet out the combinations, and nhl.com provides the full play-by-play and shifts like this as part of their game scores sections.

I'm not sure how that'd work. Either Stammer will come out or you send up your other captains Palat, Boyle, and Cally together.
stevie yzerman touched that trophy and won the cup after yep happened:)
Pens didn't touch it in 2008 and lost and then touched it 2009 and won.

Gotta win the game first though. Not over until it's over.

Last edited:

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I made it in photoshop.

These are the lines from the beginning of Game 5, but there's no way of knowing what they will be until the game starts. 2 changes made already are Murray replacing Fleury and Brian Dumoulin moving back to the top pairing with Letang. The team beat writers usually tweet out the combinations, and nhl.com provides the full play-by-play and shifts like this as part of their game scores sections.

I'm not sure how that'd work. Either Stammer will come out or you send up your other captains Palat, Boyle, and Cally together.

Pens didn't touch it in 2008 and lost and then touched it 2009 and won.

Gotta win the game first though. Not over until it's over.

Your Photoshop skills are amaze balls. :bow::bow:

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Still haven't seen a 60 minute game from them yet this series, please make that happen tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad