OT: 4th Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy League (Draft Sunday 6PM EST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I like the flexibility that a utility position would add. You can skate an extra F or D depending on the games that night or roll the dice on a G, which could be huge or could really blow up your night if you gamble wrong.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
@bobbop @nyr2k2 @DialUp @Ail @Kupo @Cmox @UAGoalieGuy @Taluss @haveandare @Boris Zubov @LokiDog @DanielBrassard @Igor Shestyorkin

So the people have voted, and it is a resounding YES to adding a Utility/Flex lineup spot.

We are going forward with NOT a Keeper as we couldn't reach an agreement on rules last time, and it overcomplicates things especially with the clock ticking away. PIM has been added back to the stats, we had it the first 2 seasons but forgot to add it last season even though it was voted to be in.

The two date & times with the greatest availability are:
This evening at 6-8PM EST
Sunday at 6-8PM EST

I would presume Sunday is better as it's less short notice, but we have the same number of people unavailable for both.

Unavailable this evening 6-8PM:
@nyr2k2 @DialUp @Taluss @UAGoalieGuy
Unavailable Sunday 6-8PM:
@nyr2k2 @DialUp @LokiDog @Taluss

Please let us know if any of you are now available for either of those dates/times.

If not, there are a couple other options.

You can rearrange your draft rankings to your liking in Yahoo, so it will take your BPA's available to fill your roster.

or

We could do an offline draft rather than a live draft in Yahoo. You would post your pick and tag the next person who's up, if the person is away they can leave a list with someone else for who they want taken for them to keep things going smoothly. This is how we do drafts on the main boards and it runs very smoothly. This way we could start the draft today and it could run all the way until the night before the season begins and nobody would miss their picks.

Eg. in this thread...

Kupo posts 'Connor McDavid'
@EdJovanovski up

EdJovanovski posts 'Vitali Kravtsov'
@Taluss up
etc

Here is a link to the draft we did on the main boards for an idea.

Survey results below:
Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 2.03.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 2.01.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 2.01.32 PM.png

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
I doubt we get through an offline draft in time. Also did everyone from last year express they are 100% interested in being active this year? If anyone is unsure of complete dedication we have plenty of others interested.

Sunday is probably ideal for live draft.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I doubt we get through an offline draft in time. Also did everyone from last year express they are 100% interested in being active this year? If anyone is unsure of complete dedication we have plenty of others interested.

Sunday is probably ideal for live draft.
I can do Sunday
Awesome. Talked to Taluss outside HF too and he's in now for Sunday as well.

Only need @DialUp & @LokiDog now to have everyone Sunday 6-8PM

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Offline draft sounds horrendous. Need to check with my imaginary girlfriend about Sunday evening.

Offline draft sounds horrendous. Need to check with my imaginary girlfriend about Sunday evening.
Imaginary GF is having a girls night out Sunday with some new tall, and muscular friends named Mikaela and Tyrona so I’ll be available!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad