NFL: 49ers Ricky Pearsall shot during a robbery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
From what I'm seeing (I'm just reading tweets; I disabled my Twitter account a long time ago), Pearsall was headed to a signing event. Someone tried to rob him, shot him in the chest. There was a struggle, and the shooter was shot as well. Both are in stable condition at the hospital.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
From what I'm seeing (I'm just reading tweets; I disabled my Twitter account a long time ago), Pearsall was headed to a signing event. Someone tried to rob him, shot him in the chest. There was a struggle, and the shooter was shot as well. Both are in stable condition at the hospital.
That's the report I saw as well, but just saw this one as well

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
He was the one struggling for the gun?

Judging from reports - which is honestly not much information; it would be best served to let things play out through the legal system - Pearsall was robbed for his watch, he was shot in the arm, both him and the shooter struggled for the gun, shooter was shot, both are in stable condition at the hospital.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Is the implication that other not-as-generous rams diehards might’ve wished he wasn’t okay after being shot?

Don’t mean to attack you or sound weird, but idk why that comment is necessary.

Yeah, unfortunately or made fun of him and the city he was playing for. Rivalries can turn people into idiots when it comes to things like this.

Reactions: Forge

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Good that he seems to be on the road to recovery. But, darn, this kid landed on PUP during camp and now a gun shot wound?

Babe Ruth

Looks wise.. I'm a solid 8.5
Feb 2, 2016
How much time have you spent in San Francisco?
Instead of asking an ad hominem question like this.. why not just get to the point. Are you attempting to imply that if you don't live in the Bay Area, you shouldn't assume it is crime ridden now? Just refute that assumption, if you can..

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Diehard Rams fan hoping Pearsall's okay. You never want to see something like this.
I think this is very similar to Gaudreau, doesn't matter who you are a fan of. Don't even need to be a football fan to feel for the situation

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Instead of asking an ad hominem question like this.. why not just get to the point. Are you attempting to imply that if you don't live in the Bay Area, you shouldn't assume it is crime ridden now? Just refute that assumption, if you can..
My assumption is you're regurgitating angry cable news pundits and aren't operating on either personal experience or actual evaluation of crime data.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad