GDT: #46 | Sabres @ Penguins | April 23, 2013 | Second Battle of Consol Energy Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
:laugh:
Sabres = streakbusters. The joke's on them, they're just making their lottery pick worse.
That's true, they're probably not even going to end up with a top 10 pick. If they lost both of their games to us? Maybe they're cracking top 10 land. Why Buffalo, WHY!?!?!?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I don't blame anyone really for this loss...what more could they have done?

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Not even mad about the loss. Mad that my delicious pizza streak is ruined.

You know you're spoiled when your team losing feels surreal.

Edit: But hey, the Pirates won!

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010

Yeah I'm having a ton of trouble blaming anyone. Fleury for ducking maybe. Found that odd, but still. Duper and Letang could have had 3 goals each. Oh well.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Not even mad about the loss. Mad that my delicious pizza streak is ruined.

You know you're spoiled when your team losing feels surreal.

Kind of, but despite the game being meaningless, it still kind of feels like the same old "play to the level of competition", where they're bringing it against good teams, and just kind of hanging around and then trailing off against bad teams.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Wow, that was annoying. Massive mistake from Eaton on the 2-3 goal and just stupid by Letang on the 2-4.

Creeping terror that Bylsma would go with Dupuis with Malkin-Iginla rather than play Kunitz there when Dupuis has been so good with either of the Morrow, Jokinen, Sutter guys, but of course Dupuis could have scored three or four today.

Suppose we just gotta chalk it up to 'one of those things', because we could have easily won this. But Buffalo plays us well, and generally prevents our breakouts well.

Our 4th line was a worry almost all the time in our zone today.

Upwards and onwards.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Kind of, but despite the game being meaningless, it still kind of feels like the same old "play to the level of competition", where they're bringing it against good teams, and just kind of hanging around and then trailing off against bad teams.

This team has lost 3 teams since February. They are "beating the competition"

LGP6687

Apr 3, 2013

Probably not much. We had nothing to lose, and Sabres players are fighting for their jobs. We didn't play our usual hard hitting game, but at this point, might be for the best.

We don't need bruises, strains and sprains going into the playoffs. Sabres seemed to get all the weird hops. Miller seems to only show up for games against the Penguins. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad