GDT: #45|Old Dreams Waiting To Be Realized|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa|4.22.13|19:30 EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I couldn't watch a playoff series between these two teams. This game has been a **** smear, and not fun to watch at all.

CrozJawz*

Do you ever give credit to this team?

Sure. They built an early 2 goal lead and have been effectively shutting down the Sens so far.

However, they really need to stop getting sucked into what the Sens are trying to do and knock off the dumb penalties. Two bench minors for too many men, TWO??? One right when they were in position for a PP? That can't fly, no way.

Two goal lead is the worst in hockey and the Sens are going to come out in the 3rd with a renewed fire in their bellies. They NEED this game and if the Pens decide to play the 3rd on their heels and let Ottawa run wild in their end, it will only be a matter of time before Ottawa pots 1 or 2. Vokoun has been strong but allowing the Sens in their end for long periods of time will eventually bite them.

This game might technically mean nothing to the Pens, but having a chance to damage Ottawa's PO chances and possibly eliminate the chance of seeing them in the 1st round in reason enough to put them away here. Anderson can be a brick wall at times and once Karlsson gets back, the Sens become instantly dangerous once again.

Soooo, I would just like to see the Pens pull their heads out of their backsides and put the Sens away in the 3rd.

CrozJawz*

When is Mac going to label Neil. Somebody has to step up and bang the jack off tonight.

I bet you that Mac does nothing, although I would love to see him rag doll Neil and then throw him into the net and then tip the net over on him and skate away.:nod:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The Senators are playing a very chip and chop game tonight. One could almost describe it as hammy.

chip-chopped-ham_o_GIFSoupcom_zpsb12ac3fc.gif

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sure. They built an early 2 goal lead and have been effectively shutting down the Sens so far.

However, they really need to stop getting sucked into what the Sens are trying to do and knock off the dumb penalties. Two bench minors for too many men, TWO??? One right when they were in position for a PP? That can't fly, no way.

Two goal lead is the worst in hockey and the Sens are going to come out in the 3rd with a renewed fire in their bellies. They NEED this game and if the Pens decide to play the 3rd on their heels and let Ottawa run wild in their end, it will only be a matter of time before Ottawa pots 1 or 2. Vokoun has been strong but allowing the Sens in their end for long periods of time will eventually bite them.

This game might technically mean nothing to the Pens, but having a chance to damage Ottawa's PO chances and possibly eliminate the chance of seeing them in the 1st round in reason enough to put them away here. Anderson can be a brick wall at times and once Karlsson gets back, the Sens become instantly dangerous once again.

Soooo, I would just like to see the Pens pull their heads out of their backsides and put the Sens away in the 3rd.

I really haven't seen any dumb penalties tonight. I've seen lots of non-calls and ticky tack calls but Mac stepping in and Adams stepping in, are all fine penalties for me. If anything, i'd rather see the Pens make the penalites actually worth the time they are getting for them.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
We could handle this team with Trevor in the lineup.

Hell, we're doing it with Tyler Kennedy in the lineup. I'm pretty sure that counts as some form of mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad