GDT: #45| Canucks at FLYERS | Thu., Jan. 15, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
I love watching this hockey. This is bad hockey. This should be getting guys fired/traded/sent down/released. Hextall has to take some criticism for this complete garbage.

This is not on Hextall. This is on Homer. Homer should have been fired. I hope it was Homer, not Hextall, that pushed for Rinaldo getting resigned. The guy is probably the worst player to play in the NHL for so long. It is insane his career has lasted this long.

Apr 10, 2012
Inner Space
This is not on Hextall. This is on Homer. Homer should have been fired. I hope it was Homer, not Hextall, that pushed for Rinaldo getting resigned. The guy is probably the worst player to play in the NHL for so long. It is insane his career has lasted this long.

Eh, how long has berube been playing the 4th line at the worst times now? At the expense of the first and 2nd line. Eventually, the blame goes to hextall, for not saying "Hey Craig! What the **** is this ****"? But, maybe the tank is real? idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad