GDT: #44 – Panthers at Sabres – Thu Jan 9 – 7:00 PM EST – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR-550

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
It's called common sense, get some.

2nlcq52.jpg

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
He has 1 assist is 20 NHL games. Let's stop acting like it is just today.

This team is rediculously low scoring. He's almost never given linemates who can score.

I love his defensive game, let's give him more than 20 games before we write off his offensive abilities, maybe?

ZeroPT*

Nobody's saying the kid is done. Just that it's gotta change. Which it does. Fortunately, he's young and has that potential.

Why do things have to change? he's playing with ridiculously bad line mates on a ridiculously bad team. If you pay attention to him, you'll see he's doing everything right, he's had a good run of games recently.. solid vs NJ and was one of our top guys tonight imo, he just needs 1 to kick off his confidence and he'll shoot up from there.

ZeroPT*

This team is rediculously low scoring. He's almost never given linemates who can score.

I love his defensive game, let's give him more than 20 games before we write off his offensive abilities, maybe?

Thank you.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Why do things have to change?

Because if they didn't, he'd be scoring 4 points a year. Stop reading harsher criticisms into fairly benign observations. He probably will improve, I know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't go down on the list of concerns.

ZeroPT*

Because if they didn't, he'd be scoring 4 points a year. Stop reading harsher criticisms into fairly benign observations. He probably will improve, I know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't go down on the list of concerns.

If you're looking at it that way, yes things need to change... BUT, he plays on a bad team, with bad players and has been good in literally every other area of the game. There's no need for concern I mean we have 75 goals in over half a season, 75 goals, that isn't even 2 gpg, historically awful.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Postgame Recap and Interviews

Post-Game Report: 1/9 vs. FLA

SABRES ONCE AGAIN UNABLE TO PROVIDE GOAL SUPPORT FOR ENROTH

[NHL]533602[/NHL]
Dan Dunleavy recaps the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss to the Panthers.

[NHL]533505[/NHL]
Ted Nolan speaks with the media following the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss.

[NHL]533663[/NHL]
Mike Weber speaks with the media following the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss.

[NHL]533660[/NHL]
Steve Ott speaks with Brian Duff following the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss.

[NHL]533651[/NHL]
Jamie McBain speaks with the media following the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss.

[NHL]533638[/NHL]
Jhonas Enroth speaks with the media following the Sabres 2-1 shootout loss.

Nacho

Special
Aug 8, 2005
is there more footage from this, Nolan says Omark "was" ok like he was answering about his game and not about the hit... You would think if he was ok, he could manage a shootout attempt...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad