Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Zucker - Malkin - Rakell
Heinen - Carter - Kapanen
O' Connor - Blueger - McGinn

Pettersson - Ruuta
Dumoulin - Smith
POJ - Ruhwedel

DeSmith - Tokarski
Since we have no GDT for tonight’s game, I’m putting this here…

Sullivan says Jarry’s return “is not imminent” lol, even while he calls him day-to-day and CDS is playing again tonight…none of the injured players or Letang are playing, so expect the same lineup lol…the Canucks are starting Martin who killed us when we played in Vancouver but otherwise sucks against everyone else

“The Canucks are expected to start goaltender Spencer Martin. In 22 games this season, Martin has an 11-8-1 record, a 3.67 goals against average and an .881 save percentage.”
Building threads on mobile is a nightmare

Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Thanks Goose.

200w.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Kuzmenko is apparently going to be available if the Canucks continue to do poorly…that should be a player we would have interest in…I’m going to watch him closely tonight since I’ll be there in person..now I can officially comment with equal authority as the STHs lol

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Kuzmenko is apparently going to be available if the Canucks continue to do poorly…that should be a player we would have interest in…I’m going to watch him closely tonight since I’ll be there in person..now I can officially comment with equal authority as the STHs lol
make sure you pay visit and report to our good friend season ticket holder...We are winning tonight, you are watching and Geno did not skate this morning...all good

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

I'm not sure Kuzmenko is what we need tbh. But he rocks.

Wait.. this looks like it's at the normal 7ET/4PT start time?

It is.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I wont be there, but I will be here...at work missing the game again.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wont be there, but I will be here...at work missing the game again.
Hopefully that’s a positive because I’m not sure my attendance is lol…most of the games Ive seen are in San Jose and we mostly lose there, with the exception of Game 4 of our SCF, which I watched in person lol

make sure you pay visit and report to our good friend season ticket holder...We are winning tonight, you are watching and Geno did not skate this morning...all good
I don’t even remember what section he’s in lol…

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm not sure Kuzmenko is what we need tbh. But he rocks.
A PPG impact-wing who can create on his own? Yeah, I can see why that may be confusing for Sullivan and the rest of the top 6.

That said, I think Reinhart or Bennett should be the target.

Reactions: Andy99

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The worst penalty kill in the league this season against what's probably the worst power play in the league right now. Stoppable force vs movable object, should be fun.

Reactions: Andy99

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Please have a long look at Smith and give him the green light on the PP.

Vancouver has some players but they have been extremely streaky. Just a weird team to wrap your head around. Sounds kind of familiar.

Could be a wide open game here

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Not sure if I'm going to tune in or not. It's either watch this game or watch re-runs of The Challenge that I recorded over the Christmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad