ldRPrJT.png

KXa7drN.png

MC2quH3.png

Reactions: J T Money

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Any minute now where Vasi wants to pull his head out of his ass would be welcome. Even when we've been in tough spots in the past, I still had belief we could come back and win because I had belief in Vasi. Stonewall the other team even for just one game, maybe get a little bit of a psychological thing going the right way, and we would have a chance. The reason none of us have belief right now is because Vasi has been rancid bad in this series. Worst goalie this postseason. He's given us no reason to believe he's gonna figure this out, but if we have even the slightest chance at getting back in this series, Vezina Vasi needs to be playing from the 1st minute of Game 5 through until the series is over, no matter how many minutes those might be.

Road teams are 23-14 this postseason. For at least tonight, it would be a nice trend to continue.

Reactions: VinikToWinIt

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Short and sweet
Bring the heat
Win this game
Avoid shame
Sheldon cries
Their team dives
Hat tip from Coop
Defending Vasy playing like poop
Lalonde sharing secret info
Why, you uncle fester ass hoe
4 wins for the leafs is a standard so low
Years of losing, man they blow
Will the real Vasy please stand up?
The one with trophies and two cups
Turn this thing around starting tonight
Bring Dubas back to Tampa for a fight
Road game execution in store
Only if Vasy doesn't give it up like a wh*re
Just win a game please
Close this one out cause I have to snee-CHOO

Poetry record 1-3

Plot twist: We got them right where we want them for the ultimate choke job.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'll watch the game tomorrow since I don't particularly care if I get spoiled of the result, I have a party to host tomorrow night and Vasi will let in those 5+ goals even without me watching.

Hopefully they'll extend the series though. Would love nothing more than watch the Leafs crumble once again.

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Short and sweet
Bring the heat
Win this game
Avoid shame
Sheldon cries
Their team dives
Hat tip from Coop
Defending Vasy playing like poop
Lalonde sharing secret info
Why, you uncle fester ass hoe
4 wins for the leafs is a standard so low
Years of losing, man they blow
Will the real Vasy please stand up?
The one with trophies and two cups
Turn this thing around starting tonight
Bring Dubas back to Tampa for a fight
Road game execution in store
Only if Vasy doesn't give it up like a wh*re
Just win a game please
Close this one out cause I have to snee-CHOO

Poetry record 1-3

Plot twist: We got them right where we want them for the ultimate choke job.
They owe us a cough and a choke, because we know who choked on Monday night, ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I think we lose tonight and the season ends, and I think that might not be a terrible thing. This team needs rest and some tweaks to be true contenders again. I just don't see Vasy transitioning back into what he has been in the past suddenly for this game. I think he maybe needs a mental break.

I just want us to really focus on defense this offseason. We need a top 4 defenseman and I don't care what it takes to get him.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I think we lose tonight and the season ends, and I think that might not be a terrible thing. This team needs rest and some tweaks to be true contenders again. I just don't see Vasy transitioning back into what he has been in the past suddenly for this game. I think he maybe needs a mental break.

I just want us to really focus on defense this offseason. We need a top 4 defenseman and I don't care what it takes to get him.

Yeah I'm here too. I won't be devastated if we lose. These guys deserve a long summer with their families, but if we do get knocked out I expect everyone to be in good form next season.

Reactions: Powerplay17

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Leafs score 7 again.

Vasy figures it out in the off-season and we miraculously have a better team next year.

Reactions: Leafsforever89

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
My guess is the worst case tonight will be another 1 goal loss where we dominate most of the the game, ease off at the end and let them steal a third in a row. Best case is they play a 60 minute game and we win. But do I see them doing that for 3 straight games? No.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
I think we're gonna lose tonight, like 5/6-2 or something like that. Vasy has given us no reason to believe in a miracle, in this season.
But, as many of you said, a long off season can be something positive for this team.
I bet that, with a couple of good moves by JBB, next year we'll have a big chance to win the Cup again.
Go Bolts!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DMB06

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Well here we are. Will we be witnesses to another epic fail? One game at a time.

Go Bolts!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->