GDT: 4/18/14 - 7PM EDT: #3 Montréal Canadiens VS #2 Tampa Bay Lightning [ECQF GAME 2] II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
I'll have more to say if the Habs hold on to this game...

But the first person to blame if the series goes to **** for Tampa is Jon Cooper.

Why? They're just not good enough and missing key players including a vezina candidate goalie. I have no idea what Cooper could do differently. He doesn't have the horses.

Apr 28, 2010
Bournival left the game? Didnt notice.

We got depth though! We'll get to see Whitey next game if Bourni doesn't come back.

Not worried.

HABS win CUPS*

Seriously though, if Emelin is really struggling on the right side, why not switch with Markov? Maybe Markov is decent on the right.

Emelin-Markov

Well emelin is getting beat wide badly but he's made some great hits

I just don't like pj stock saying it Lols

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I get nervous when RDS puts on the super jinx.

2-0 lead. In other words, a tie game.

Hopefully we keep controlling the play and only call on Carey 3-4 times. Lightning obviously going to come full force.

And yes, Emelin being beat to the outside on the right was happening wayyy too much. Then somehow he got moved (or ended up on that side) and laid the smackdown twice. If only to not have a pylon (and Emelin is a good D), move Emelin to his good side. He can't pivot quickly enough against Tampa's speed. That said, he's laying them out like the chicken he is.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
:laugh:Rene Bourque "Another 2 big points up for grabs on the road"

typical

Audio_Cassette_Front.jpg

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
guys guys i'd rather face boston than detroit.. the habs match up well agains tboston, not so much against detroit

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I'll have more to say if the Habs hold on to this game...

But the first person to blame if the series goes to **** for Tampa is Jon Cooper.

Habs are really impressing me. Everyone on here kept telling me what an amazing coach they had so I expected more. Still a long way to go, though, but I'm not impressed with him or Tampa thus far.

HABS win CUPS*

I want to eat some cheese and drink wine with petrillo on the montagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad