GDT: 4/13 Carolina Tactical Dive Team vs Boston Gods of Hockey Purity

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hornswaggle

Mar 21, 2013
Raleigh
Happy that the Canes have been looking really good lately but at this point in the season playing well is only going to hurt us in the long run uugh.
Where was this the past month?

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
"We had a tough time with injuries throughout the year. It's hard to be competitive when you lose your starting goaltender, your top two defensemen and various other players. We believe that the eight straight wins to end the season show what this group is capable of. I am pleased to announce that I have signed Joe Corvo and Chad LaRose to multi-year contracts." - Jim Rutherford, May 2013

snakepliskin

Jan 27, 2005
Wilmington NC
images

PLEASE!

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Hey we all knew they weren't going to lose out the rest of the way. If you're gonna win 1, better vs. a team like the Bs and on home ice.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
It's going to be like this for the rest of the year. We should shutdown all the players still trying and play the AHLers or we draft 8th. Just the way its going to be. If there is any justice in this world we'd somehow win the lottery and pick 1st.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I remember when those late season pushes actually made me feel good, like it meant good things to come for next season :laugh:

In the words of my wife, "I'm tired of this in-between [crap]. We do bad, then win just enough to not get a good draft pick. I'm tired of this [crap.] [Effing] tank or win, [w]itches!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad