GDT: 4/13 Carolina Tactical Dive Team vs Boston Gods of Hockey Purity

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Only watching this game during the college finals commercials. Was not surprised to see us down 1-0 when I switched back after 3 minutes.

Meanwhile, this Hartzell kid can play...

Carolina

Oct 26, 2012
I'm not watching, out waiting for dinner...but have the Hurricanes' backup goalies not taught you anything in the past? :help:

I know, I know :help: I remember when we signed Ellis...thinking we finally had a half-way competent backup. Now we have Peters starting :laugh:

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Peters final gift to this team (I hope JR isn't stupid enough to keep him in the NHL next year) will be the first overall pick. For that we salute you.

Carolina

Oct 26, 2012
Peters final gift to this team (I hope JR isn't stupid enough to keep him in the NHL next year) will be the first overall pick. For that we salute you.

Let's hope so. I feel sorry for him, but he's terrible right now. First overall pick would be nice :handclap:

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Wow, Rich Peverly has all the time and space in the world. He gets a weak shot and then takes a penalty.

Did anyone else notice that Tlusty went head to head with Chara in the front of the net? Fearless.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
"He didn't instigate, he put Chara in a spot where he had to respond."

<<<<image of Harrison reaching around the linesman to knock an unsuspecting Chara off balance>>>>

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad