GDT: 3I | "The Lemon Tree" | Shelbyville @ Springfield | 12.07.13 | 8:00PM | Rexall | CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Team coming off a huge win.
Battle of Alberta on HNIC.
HFOil feeling optimistic and confident.

Automatic loss.

This is exactly how I see it. Because all signs point to this being a game we should win, it's a near certain loss.

Hope the guys prove me wrong...

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
My expectations:

dmet2.gif

Just kidding:

4e8.gif

Well, maybe something in between a well oiled machine and a disaster.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
"Hey look ! An old man's talking !"

LMAO. Excellent job on the GDT. Hopefully the game goes good too !!

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
"And the kid with the backpack said "radical". I say "radical". That's my thing that I say! I feel like I'm going to explode here..."

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
How crazy would it be if Hall got another hat trick? Hes hot so its a possibility.
He got a hatty and an assist two nights ago
Seguin got a hatty and an assist today
Hall responds with another hat trick

Would be pretty epic

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
How crazy would it be if Hall got another hat trick? Hes hot so its a possibility.
He got a hatty and an assist two nights ago
Seguin got a hatty and an assist today
Hall responds with another hat trick

Would be pretty epic

It'll be interesting to watch him tonight...he's pretty streaky. What about our other first overall? No, not Nuge, the other one...what's he doing?

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
It'll be interesting to watch him tonight...he's pretty streaky. What about our other first overall? No, not Nuge, the other one...what's he doing?

I personally think Yak's been great. He really is a puck hound....in a good way....whatever that may be.

I am biased towards Yak and Nuge since they are intriguing players with rare levels of talent and focus.

Hall and Ebs are further along and should be approaching dominant status in the next couple years.

SeriousBusiness

T.Hall da man
Oct 5, 2003
Last game I predicted 4-1 Avs and look what happened. So I'll do the same again tonight: 4-1 Avs. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad