GDT: 3I | "The Lemon Tree" | Shelbyville @ Springfield | 12.07.13 | 8:00PM | Rexall | CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Chris Wescott ‏@TheChrisWescott 13m
Despite not skating this morning, LaBarbera will back up #Oilers Dubnyk. He wasn't feeling well this morning but will be available tonight

Damn. So close.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
iQ7Q68BugCQd0.png

Hopefully, the same team that played on Thursday, shows up tonight....

Maybe I've just become a pessimist, but I doubt it... I'm expecting them to coast and wonder why they weren't handed the win

duul

Jun 21, 2010
This is going to be the first Oilers game I'll have watched in a very long time. Hopefully it works out well.

I'd like to see Hall keep rolling and push for an Olympic spot.

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
this has the makings of a blowout. The Flames are tired and a bunch of them have the flu. This year, they have either worked real hard or completely no-showed. Berra has been pretty shaky lately as well.

We might lose 3-0 but we might put up 10.

Rawg

Its Rog
Jun 20, 2010
Edmonton
this has the makings of a blowout. The Flames are tired and a bunch of them have the flu. This year, they have either worked real hard or completely no-showed. Berra has been pretty shaky lately as well.

We might lose 3-0 but we might put up 10.

Honestly with this team idk, The opposite team is worse, banged up and injured, in our arena, coming off a game the night before, Its calgary, and its on CBC, all of that=4-1 loss

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Oh, this is also Smid's return to Rexall for the first time.

Flu is making it's way through the Calgary lineup.

Labarbera is backing up Dubnyk tonight. Faith -1.

SoftDumps

Oct 11, 2013
thank god. Petry had a bad few games but he is still way better than Potter.

Faith+1..... Token you are black, go down to your basement there will be a bass guitar. you will know how to play it.

That's one of my all time fave SP quotes. Love it.

And I've said it before...I don't care if we lose every damn game, so long as we beat the Flames

EDIT: All-in, 767 vcash on the Oil. Even though the odds are terrible! WTF are they thinking with those. Ah well

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oilers will trail 4-0 after 1st period, will lead 5-4 after second, game is tied 7-7 after 3 periods. Oilers win in a shootout.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
so this was stickied and closed on the mainboard.
success.

edit; oh....they do that for every GDT....

Last edited:

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
We win we leap frog the Lames more games but more row wins , I feel confident the offence rolls along in this one 6-1 Oilers. Also nice work on gdt.

I think they go by percentage of points during the regular season. There were a few times we had more ROW than Florida and were tied with them for points and they were listed ahead of us because of fewer games.

Homer: That tree's been in Springfield since the time of our forefathers. Give it back or we'll bust in there and take it!

Shelby's Dad: Bust in here and take it? You must be stupider than you look.

Homer: Stupider like a fox!

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Oilers just won blowout so I expect to go lighter on the Flames.

4-1 Flames. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad