Post-Game Talk: 3 in a row! 5-4 Jets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
Copp has really come into his own the last little while.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Good game tonight but the future being burnt right in front of us.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Armia and Stafford missed a good game, hope they get to play the final game in LA.

Schief, Wheeler, Buff the three Jets team leaders now!:handclap:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Scheifele, Buff, Wheeler and Ehlers beasting it tonight!

Petan with a real strong game, congrats on the 1st of many multi point nights.

Copp, Armia and Tanev and Lowry where also strong. We finally have the pieces to ice a darn good bottom 6 imo.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Young guys are showing good stuff, but we've all seen what happens to most in their sophomore years.

Too bad we couldn't see this much passion from the club for most of the season.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
No, **** this. They couldn't do ANY OF THIS WHEN IT MATTERED! Jesus ****ing Christ. So angry at them right now. Being pleased that they're playing well right now is bull****. It's like applauding your baby for painting a portrait on your wall with her own ****.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
That game was a hell of a lot of fun to watch. I've been on board for the tank, but as a Jet fan how couldn't you love winning with 10 seconds to go. Buff getting 4 points, Scheif getting 3 points to hit 60 for the year (despite missing 11 games), Wheeler playing like a man possessed and Petan getting his 1st multi point night.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Highly entertaining
Pavs not to blame for 3 goals
ESW wow
I liked Postma again
Copp played well
Burmi too
Stuart has to go
Glad they are going hard.
We fix LHD and goal tending abd get FA fwd signing of note, could be very interesting

rymr66

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg
No, **** this. They couldn't do ANY OF THIS WHEN IT MATTERED! Jesus ****ing Christ. So angry at them right now. Being pleased that they're playing well right now is bull****. It's like applauding your baby for painting a portrait on your wall with her own ****.

stop holding back - why don't you tell us how you really feel?

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I've already decided that we will win the lottery no matter where we end up so all these wins are good. and they are good in a sense in that Wheeler, buff and Scheifele are not laying down and building a positive environment for the young(er) guys

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I think Copp is more offensive than Lowry

I've been saying this for awhile. I like what I've seen offensively from Copp all year, he's deceptively fast, has a very hard wrister, and has decent vision. He's just never been given much of a chance.

Another thing I noticed seeing him live in Vancouver the other week, kid is thick. Petan-Copp-Armia should be our 3rd line going into next year.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

I will always cheer for the team. I will always be happy to see the players play well. You are always welcome to do what you would like, but given that this is the Jets forum, calling cheering for them ********? Yeah, no.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013

Get over it. The kids are getting a chance to show they can play and they're running with it. This is a good sign for the Jets' future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad