GDT: 3/13/14 Sabres @ Canes - All or Nothing At All

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC

All or nothin' at all
9th place never appealed to me
If the playoffs, never could yield to me
Then I'd rather, rather have nothin' at all

I said all, nothin' at all
If it's wins, there ain't no in-between
Why begin then cry for somethin' that might have been
No I'd rather, rather have nothin' at all

Expected Lines:
Canes:
Skinner - Eric - Lindholm
Tlusty - Jordan - Semin
Gerbe - Nash - Dwyer
Bowman - Lokti - Malhotra

Sekera - Murphy
Hainsey - Bellemore
Harrison - Komisarek

Ward
Khudobin

Sabres:
Conacher - Ennis - Stafford
Foligno - Hodgson - D’Agostini
Deslauriers - Leino - Flynn
Scott - Konopka - Ellis

Ehrhoff - Sulzer
Weber - Myers
Tallinder - McBain

Neuvirth
Enroth

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Both teams suck! Both teams suck! (Actual chant at the New Haven Coliseum circa 1990)

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
Well, if both teams stink the joint up, at least there will be no one there to witness it.

I predict lowest attendance for a home Canes game in years! Freebies and mystery turnstile numbers won't tell the true story!

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
if we're not going to the playoffs, let's at least beat the team with the worst record in the NHL. And especially since they beat us the last time we played right after the Olympics. Is that too much to ask Eric Staal? Can you try just a little? Hate you to break into a sweat or anything.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
There's a hockey game tonight?

I guess I'm sick and bored enough to enjoy this fail.

My prediction: Canes score 3 in the first. Sabres score twice in second. McBain ties it with 47 seconds left. Canes lose in the shootout.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Wow ... I seem to have hopped onto the opposite of a bandwagon. In town for a few weeks, tuning in on TV tonight and planning to be in the house on Sunday (thanks to all for the great "Raleigh and the Triangle" thread, BTW).

On a scale of 1 to 10, if 10 is "Lock For The Playoffs Next Year" and 1 is "Kill It With Fire," where are the Hurricanes at?

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
Wow ... I seem to have hopped onto the opposite of a bandwagon. In town for a few weeks, tuning in on TV tonight and planning to be in the house on Sunday (thanks to all for the great "Raleigh and the Triangle" thread, BTW).

On a scale of 1 to 10, if 10 is "Lock For The Playoffs Next Year" and 1 is "Kill It With Fire," where are the Hurricanes at?

We are forever at 5, 9th place or bust

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Decent start to this one, CAR just got the first real scoring chance.
John still considers it a rivalry, huh? It's only between the fanbases, honestly.
What's the story on the rivalry? Is it a 2006 thing?
Yeah we are quite happy with her. Usually.

Good luck to you guys as well
Only "usually?"

We also have a moderately useful third broadcaster in PHX, but he looks like this:

Todd%20Walsh%20mug%20by%20Barry.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad