GDT: 28/10/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
This is becoming the Worst era in nhl history. Games are unbearable to watch and the teams are so mediocre it's laughable. Wait until expansion this league is tumbling down the drain day by day.

Take out 5-7 teams, enlarge the playing surface, goalies smaller equipment, and you'll have a fix.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
Weak call on Bollig, no call on Gaudreau. Refs were just making up for their mistakes.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Brutal reffing in what I've seen in this game. Tons of weak and missed calls, then a bad one on Ryan

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
No way that should have been a penalty. Hope Jonas & Bobby are both okay, that was a nasty collision.

Aceonfire*

wth was that BS penalty? flame are getting gifted with these pps

Pretty sure the Flames had one of the best PK/PP differentials in the league last year. They seem to get favourable calls quite often.

Cyber

Dec 31, 2014
I agree. I watched some of the TB/ST Louis game last night and it was a snoozefest.

And that's after watching the Hawks score 0 in 120 regulation minutes. It seems damn hard to score on many nights.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Hockey is becoming a tough spot to watch - goals = excitement.. although the hockey hipsters want to convince you otherwise

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Ok...? I was not trying to say anything other than I am enjoying this game and games like it. Some people like these types of games. What you or anyone else likes I don't really care about.

"Casual fans- no goals? Game must suck." Said people who barely watch/get good hockey

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Pens-Caps. after 2nd period...0-0...

Crosby Malkin Kessel, Ovie, Kuznetsov, Oshie, Backstrom, Burakovsky...

No goals....:shakehead

MAF = future HOF

Even worse, last night we had to deal with:

Carey Price- 0.821 SV%

Sucks when the stars don't show up. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad