Post-Game Talk: #27 | Flyers at Predators | December 12, 2023 | 8:00 PM EST | OT Loss, 3-2

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's hard to oversell how brutally bad just about all of Sanheim's partners were.

This team has a terrible tradition of putting particular dmen (Ghost, Sanheim) with horrible partners, then falling in love with the horrible partners and crediting them instead of the guys carrying them.

They probably would’ve saddled him with Risto, if he wasn’t injured to start the year.

I remember certain people credited Sanheim-Risto as a pair 2 years ago to Risto. We were also told that Risto was the better offensive player on the pairing.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
1rst star, Mr. Hathaway Sr

View attachment 782658

As a big Curb fan this made me laugh

DLK1kw3XUAISo_B.jpg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
They probably would’ve saddled him with Risto, if he wasn’t injured to start the year.

I remember certain people credited Sanheim-Risto as a pair 2 years ago to Risto. We were also told that Risto was the better offensive player on the pairing.
Would it shock you to know that they took Sanheim PP last night in favor for Risto?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Would it shock you to know that they took Sanheim PP last night in favor for Risto?

I saw a comment last night about it. Nothing shocks me with the PP. If Deslauriers and Hathaway QB’d it on the half wall in a few weeks, I’d be unfazed. They’re so utterly lost — personnel and scheme — with no idea how to fix it. It’s shit against wall.

I feel like your 62 point pace defender who is 5th in the league in ES points among defenders is a good place to start, if there was an iota of competency. Sanheim is somehow tied for the team lead in PP points with 4 (more than Konecny).

Funnily enough, for all the times we heard Ristolainen was a 40 point defender from people like Meltzer after the trade, he has yet to hit 40 points in his Flyers tenure.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I saw a comment last night about it. Nothing shocks me with the PP. If Deslauriers and Hathaway QB’d it on the half wall in a few weeks, I’d be unfazed. They’re so utterly lost — personnel and scheme — with no idea how to fix it. It’s shit against wall.

I feel like your 62 point pace defender who is 5th in the league in ES points among defenders is a good place to start, if there was an iota of competency. Sanheim is somehow tied for the team lead in PP points with 4 (more than Konecny).

Funnily enough, for all the times we heard Ristolainen was a 40 point defender from people like Meltzer after the trade, he has yet to hit 40 points in his Flyers tenure.
built for the POs baby..

🤣🤣🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad