Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
If you are so confident that he'll be a very good back up here, then why wouldn't he be on the team? I don't understand.
You read much? If he's here YES he will be a very good back, What's so hard to understand?

Just because HF posters think he's garbage doesn't mean its true, I will take my cue from guys that actually know what they are talking about.

One of them being Raycroft

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
0138C78D-7C4A-48F2-A479-2D8E0ED67702.gif

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
On no planet is Danton Heinen a better player than Dakota Joshua. This is right where I thought his contract would be if as a UFA. Hopefully Heinen gets greedy and Sweeney says no to him. I take Joshua every day over Heinen because of his size, physical play and compete level. Like Heinen fans agrue that he can play up and down the lin up so can Joshua.

BTW this is why you never count on "next years" free agent class. Most will never make it to unrestricted free agency. IF a player as good as Lindholm or Stamkos makes it you pay whatever you have to in acquiring them.

He's quitting??????
No he confirmed that Heinen will be back and hope to signe him before monday

• Wow
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
And the hits keep on coming.

What next?

Marchand retires?

They discontinue the excellent tacos at the TD Garden?
(Great value too….like $14 for 3 good sized tacos)

So far I give this off season a D.
Offseason grade gets upgraded to a B if they bring back the jumbo home-cooked meatball

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
You read much? If he's here YES he will be a very good back, What's so hard to understand?

Just because HF posters think he's garbage doesn't mean its true, I will take my cue from guys that actually know what they are talking about.

One of them being Raycroft
I think I'm a pretty good reader, yes. In fact, I teach it. But you didn't answer my question. Why would the team not keep a very good back up?

Because they think other teams value him and would offer another asset?
Hmm, that makes no sense, because if he had value that would return a good asset, OTT would have dealt him to someone else and not as a cap dump.

Because they are buying him out? Doesn't look like it, but wouldn't make sense to buy out a very good back up.

So WHY exactly would he NOT be on the team?

Reactions: Gordoff

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Lol that’s exactly what trades are. There is always risk involved. And the $1.5 figure is the overpayment for Korpi.
At the end of the day, the team with the best player wins the deal.
Right now, the Sens are the winner.
Let's circle back once Korpsy plays 20 games.
The unknown/crapshoot is the first rounder. If I was DS I would swing for the fences and draft a high risk / high reward player vs a safe pick.....and pick the best player available.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
I think I'm a pretty good reader, yes. In fact, I teach it. But you didn't answer my question. Why would the team not keep a very good back up?

Because they think other teams value him and would offer another asset?
Hmm, that makes no sense, because if he had value that would return a good asset, OTT would have dealt him to someone else and not as a cap dump.

Because they are buying him out? Doesn't look like it, but wouldn't make sense to buy out a very good back up.

So WHY exactly would he NOT be on the team?
I see now why our school systems suck :0

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Quincy

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I could see the 7 and Korpisalo going to Philly, but the pieces going back would have been more valuable than Ullmark on a 1 year.

Very curious tho to see what those would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad