GDT: # 23 - TNT PRESENTS: HELL IN THE CELL IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
Jarry has some pressure on him tonight and is revealing himself. Keep talking him up.

Tell me more about Marino being our top RD too while you’re at it.
I'm far from a Jarry fan, but good lord your chirps are weird and make no sense. Literally no one agrees w/ you. He has been the best player on the team for about 2 weeks. By a wide margin at that.

Marino hasn't looked like a top pairing RD in about a year and a half. No idea where that weird hot take came from. You a strange dude sometimes, bro

Reactions: TNT87

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
There was definitely a misunderstanding if you thought I was advocating trading Letang or Malkin there.

Maximizing the core meant getting the most out of them, not trading them.
Well then... yeah lol I have no idea why we thought we were on opposite sides here.

I've lost the argument now. :laugh:

Reactions: Dipsy Doodle

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Jarry is the only reason we have been semi competitive, but let's be honest, if we did make the playoffs he'd Fleury it up. The team needs a lot. Just a mess in all facets.

Reactions: kladorf2005

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm far from a Jarry fan, but good lord your chirps are weird and make no sense. Literally no one agrees w/ you. He has been the best player on the team for about 2 weeks. By a wide margin at that.

Marino hasn't looked like a top pairing RD in about a year and a half. No idea where that weird hot take came from. You a strange dude sometimes, bro

Neat. This board wanted Letang gone for years and now he’s a irreplaceable piece.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Idc if this was 1cm offside what in the Jarry is going on again. He's back! Not gonna watch more Pens hockey before 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad