GDT: #22: Pittsburgh Penguins@Washington Capitals | 8:00 PM ET | Verizon Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kudos to Geno, for getting out of that mess Orpik put him into and getting the puck to Martin.

Kudos to Dupuis for finally figuring out that if he just gets the **** out of the way and goes to the net, good things can happen.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I've always had my criticisms of DB. I'm just a little more vocal tonight because of that KCD scare, haha.

You're right. I gotta start being more positive about DB and this team.
No, you might jinx it! Since you have been more vocal, DB has been giving us glimpses of hope.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Been way too long since we've had a game like this.
Crosby multi-point game.
Malkin looking dangerous.
Neal being Neal.

All because of simple line changes.
I'll admit that people had to give it some time since Neal and Bennett just recently came back.
Also it helps when you play on a regular basis instead of 3 games in double digit days.

Fire Shero*

It's great to see an overall great performance. I still think they are missing a few pieces to be a true contender.

Go pens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I want to see you Brooks Orpik haters give him a bit of credit tonight. Excellent hockey game.

Everyone has given him credit. And we'll remember this game fondly until Shero gives him a big money extension and cites this game as a reason why. ;)

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I want to see you Brooks Orpik haters give him a bit of credit tonight. Excellent hockey game.

I plan to, if he doesn't **** up before the end. :sarcasm:

I can get him not being as physical all of the time, but his decision making looks better, which is baffling. Unless he's pacing his brain.

It also makes me a little sad to see him and realize this is an outlier performance for him now.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He's been physical but has still made numerous stupid plays.

His third assist on the Neal goal was mind boggling. He made a short pass to a damn near triple covered Geno. Thankfully, Martin gave him an outlet, and Geno saw it.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Wingerz is being positive, RRP has been negative about Bylsma, Orpik is playing well, Bylsma kind of broke up KCD. What's going on?

I finally sacrificed a Virgin.

You'll notice some posters have been quiet tonight.

Oooooh burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad