GDT: [#22] Hawks @ Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I'd rather have Lindell in net for the shootout.
Either way atleast he’d have given us a chance . Dobby can be really good some games but there’s too many games where he can pretty much lose it for us . You can see the team start playing worse and worse with every weak goal he lets in .

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
In terms of points, the Stars are 7th. In terms of points percentage, they jump up to 5th.

Chicago is their target. The Stars have six games in hand on Chicago. That's good, right? Well, if the Stars win all six of their games in hand, they will be.... tied with Chicago in total points. Ok, I know that's not how games in hand get settled because the Stars haven't even reached the halfway point of their season.

Chicago is on pace to finish with 66 points. The Stars would need to gather 46 points in their remaining 34 games to finish a point ahead of Chicago's pace. To get there, the Stars would need a record of 23-11-0 or *calculator noises* 15-3-16. Uh oh.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
In terms of points, the Stars are 7th. In terms of points percentage, they jump up to 5th.

Chicago is their target. The Stars have six games in hand on Chicago. That's good, right? Well, if the Stars win all six of their games in hand, they will be.... tied with Chicago in total points. Ok, I know that's not how games in hand get settled because the Stars haven't even reached the halfway point of their season.

Chicago is on pace to finish with 66 points. The Stars would need to gather 46 points in their remaining 34 games to finish a point ahead of Chicago's pace. To get there, the Stars would need a record of 23-11-0 or *calculator noises* 15-3-16. Uh oh.

It's over

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014

I mean I didn't expect them to make the playoffs this year anyway, but I wouldn't bet on Chicago maintaining their pace either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad