Pre-Game Talk: 20th March - Blue Jackets @ Montreal - The Wiz's Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

'cause it apparently give us luck last time I did a pre-game thread.

All right. Blue Jackets! Return of the Wiz!!! Come on guys, you can win this one, Columbus is only..

Well, 8th in the Division. And on Toronto's heels.

Well, gosh darn it. I want them to knock Toronto off. But I want to win. How about we win this one in OT, with Vanek with the GWG? :D

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
3 point night would be nice but we need the two regardless.

Columbus are young and big, we need to just keep playing with confidence. I think Vanek might pot another goal on the PP. Wouldn't be surprised if Markov or Subban do too by way of Vanek keeping PKers honest.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
cw-original.png
?

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Apparently the Habs are actually good every time I'm in Latin America, so maybe I shouldn't leave.

And nobody beats the Wiz.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
HA, I had to capture this.. at 6:19 in the video while they are taking a break from golfing, she asked him if golf gets his mind off of hockey...

Notice the screen behind her...

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
An OT win in our favor sounds good. Would help Columbus a bit, they'd be creeping up on TML. Would help us in the long run if we have a hiccup.
Would help us build momentum on our game Sat vs Laffs, which we absolutely want to win.

Wish we had Wiz, still. No idea how much he wanted, but we could really use him for our scoring.

habitue*

As Vanek now, the Wiz never had the intention to sign a new contract in Montreal when he had the chance to become UFA.

I would had liked him to stay, but....

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Like many in here, I also miss the Wiz.

And I also want 4 in a row, so let's do it. Flood gates are open, let's go Vanek!

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
I also miss the Wiz. I remember I was on a trip and I was super pumped that we got him :laugh: He also played really well, if Markov leaves this summer, can we get him back? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad