OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal

Really interesting read about KK. Almost walked away, twice. Happy to have him back, here.

Maybe a dash of luck, but the bottom line is, a lot of people are doing a lot of things well. Never been done before.
Good read. I wish I could retire to Thailand or a random beach town.

Still a ways to go with the KK/JD combo. But, if it continues working, I hope KK doesn’t jump ship at the first opportunity to be a HC again. This is the downside of having a defensive HC. Quinn’s ATL team collapsed when Kyle Shanahan left. Maybe Josh would spend to keep KK as OC.

But, it’s still very early days - no use worrying. It’s been a fun week and I’m excited to see what JD does on Sunday.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Watching the Benkert breakdown, two things struck me:
1) Just how good a job the OL did giving JD time and lanes, and
2) JD's calm feet and sound decision-making

There is an absolute correlation there. TB had a tough front, and the NYG had 8 sacks against CLE last week. We may still see real struggles against top tier defensive fronts, but if the line can match that kind of performance against the good-to-average-to-below-average fronts, we should be explosive as hell.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
The bad news it is going to be hard to keep going up. At some point, this will all come down a bit. Even if only for a game or two. Hopefully that isn’t this week. Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Very relaxing to be watching Red Zone without freaking out about the Redskins...for now

About to head out to Costco soon

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I’m heading downtown by Capone to watch skins with a friend in for work. Best place to watch? I was thinking Penn Social or Penn Quarter Sports Tavern? What say you about these spots?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad