OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Never been a 3peat….if he does that…..woooo….

If this doesn’t prove that having the better QB is more important than having the more stacked roster, I don’t know what will.
Yep…..forget the cries of don’t draft a QB because your O-line blows. When you get your chance to get your guy, do it. Figure the rest out after if you have to.

Reactions: RedRocking

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Picked KC for this game as can't go against Mahomes right now win his prime.
“Want” said SF had so many weapons, McCaffery and the ridiculous receivers, about as well built as you can ask for.

“Know” said unless they blew the doors off Kansas City was going to lean on like 3 guys, one being Mahomes, and just walk whatever points they needed in at will as the game went on until it was over

Mahomes in pressure situations and must-have playoff drives turns into most of us playing Madden on Pro

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Man that play to win was baller. Well its officially off season now. Going to try and stop my compulsion on watching every NFL draftnik n00b on the YTs analyzing CW/DM/JD. Really things won't change much draft stock wise till the combine.

Congrats to KC such a baller second half.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Andy Reid had quite the reputation as a choker in the big games with Philly. But maybe that was all just McNabb. Reid has been clutch as hell with KC, but maybe that's just all Mahomes.

In the end, that blocked PaT SAS the difference.

The good news is, KK coached both Mahomes and CW in college, so if we do or don't draft him, I'll be confident we made an informed decision.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I’ve read up on the overtime rules in the playoffs almost 3 times just this Season alone for gambling purposes. How are you a pro and don’t know these.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It doesn't seem like it affected the outcome of the game. If they thought the rules were the same as regular season they would've known the Chefs get the ball after the SF FG.

Was there something more to it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad