OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1727089471069.jpeg

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Celin Ferrell is out
Forbes is questionable .. i think hes being floated for a cond 5th then be practice squaded when no one bites

Aikman and Buck tonight on the call

--------------------------------

secondary - i wouldnt play the 5 yard cushion on the outside we do alot ... Burrow should be able to nibble away at that .. bring 5-6 and have a free runner from multiple looks

burrow - move his feet, get him off his spot

try to keep bengals to 8 or so possessions to hope Bengals only lead by single digits come 4th .. then see if ball bounces our way

Reactions: RedRocking

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I hope that JD has a terrific game — but I smell a blow out coming, and it won’t be one we are happy about.

We’ve sucked on prime time, forever … our opponent that is punching way under their weight, finally has all of their offensive “stars, and seem poised ready to roll. We have a terrible defense which brings you back to …. Their offense is SO DUE.

I’d be really surprised if DC can keep this team under 30. Covering the 7.5pts would be a major moral victory, IMO.

Don’t shoot the messenger please

Reactions: Neil Racki and g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I hope that JD has a terrific game — but I smell a blow out coming, and it won’t be one we are happy about.

We’ve sucked on prime time, forever … our opponent is punching way under their weight is finally has all of their offensive “stars” ready to roll. We have a terrible defense which brings you back to …. Their offense is SO DUE.

I’d be really surprised if DC can keep this team under 30. Covering the 7.5pts would be a major moral victory, IMO.

Don’t shoot the messenger please
This is exactly what my brain and WFT trauma tells me.

The optimist in me is holding out for a miracle.

The gambler is hedging like a motherf***er

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad