Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v6 | Fri, Sept 13 | vs StL | 7pm ET/4pm PT | TBA vs TBA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

marktheshark

Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
Hey everyone. I can no longer attend the game tomorrow sept 11 3pm game. Have two tickets in section 132 row 8 looking to selll below face value. Can provide proof of tickets Let me know if anyone is interested

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Hey everyone. I can no longer attend the game tomorrow sept 11 3pm game. Have two tickets in section 132 row 8 looking to selll below face value. Can provide proof of tickets Let me know if anyone is interested
If i didn't have my kids today I'd grab them but alas they continue to get in the way of fun

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Let’s wait till he pitches in a save situation before declaring he no longer “sucks”.

The sarcasm smiley was supposed to be an obvious hint that this was not a serious post. I was poking at the fact that people were wringing their hands over how he had a couple of blown saves in the last little bit as if that's evidence he's terrible at the job while the fact that he was perfect on the season prior to that was irrelevant.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Prior to September, he was 16-for-16 in save situations. I don't think a shitty week really negates that.
I didn't realize that to be honest but he's been awful of late. I believe two of the losses he's given up three run leads

The sarcasm smiley was supposed to be an obvious hint that this was not a serious post. I was poking at the fact that people were wringing their hands over how he had a couple of blown saves in the last little bit as if that's evidence he's terrible at the job while the fact that he was perfect on the season prior to that was irrelevant.
I was one of them. Leave me alone hahaha

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I kept thinking that Bowden Francis looked familiar somehow but couldn't place it. Now it hits me:

He's skinny Bryant Reeves

ZA-BRYANT-REEVES-OP.jpg

image.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The fact that he knew right when it came off the bat, too. Poor guy, twice in four starts he just can't seem to get that 25th out. :laugh:

Safe to say he's been the ace of the rotation for the past little while though, I think. What a second half he's had.

Reactions: aingefan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad