Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v6 | Fri, Sept 13 | vs StL | 7pm ET/4pm PT | TBA vs TBA Ohtanis Makes History

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Yeah must suck to have a team that made the playoffs 3 of the past 4 seasons in the best division in baseball. Although this year didn’t work out, I’m not sure it’s the been the disaster you think it is. Take a deep breath.
How many playoff games have they won in those 3 years? Let me help you….zero. All three wild card games. Two of those years they lost in embarrassing fashion as an indirect result of management stupidity. Change is needed and continuing to fill the stadium only fuels the excuses to keep these incompetent boobs.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
How many playoff games have they won in those 3 years? Let me help you….zero. All three wild card games. Two of those years they lost in embarrassing fashion as an indirect result of management stupidity. Change is needed and continuing to fill the stadium only fuels the excuses to keep these incompetent boobs.

Selling 15000 tickets instead of 30000 won't change anything. The best thing a team can do to make extra money is get into the playoffs and go as far as possible.

Every team, no matter how much they suck, is going to see a big attendance bump this weekend. Some people just like baseball, and this is the last chance to see it until March.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
The fans just gave this team a standing ovation in the bottom of the 3rd.

Are you f***ing kidding me right now????

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Yuck, what a terrible finish. Vladdy couldn't even get his 200th hit...

they got swept by a 100 loss team to finish the season at 14 games under.

some big changes better be coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad