Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v5 |Mon, Jul 1 | vs Hou | 3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT | Brown vs Rodriguez

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Still need 52-29 record rest of the way to get to 89 wins. Still feels daunting. I don't know, maybe they can do it if the offence keeps this up.
Yeah I just don't think they can do it. Especially with the bullpen being at the state it's at. Maybe if they were at .500 now, but they're still 6 under.

It would require a very consistant offense to overcome the bad bullpen and not really having a 5th starter. They are on a little bit of an uptick now, Vladdy finally hitting homers with runners on base, Springer having found some kind of lightning in a bottle over the past few games, IKF has been steady, but Bo needs to get hot and stay hot, Turner has been pretty decent this month and he needs to keep it up, etc etc....

So many things would need to click in place that havent clicked for half a year. When you're this far down, it would almost have to be a miracle, and you would need other teams to falter.

I guess we'll see what the next month will bring.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Well, two blowout wins and two blowout losses vs the yanks...

nothing really changed except a bit of uptick in the offense, not today though obviously.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Clement has really cooled off. His numbers are starting to look pretty bad

I’m hoping the jays move Gausman at the deadline but I think Bassitt is who teams will be calling on. Gausman having a bad outing today inflated his numbers badly

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Thank god there is a lot going on shadowing the abysmal performance by the Jays. Bases loaded no RUNS! Pop up, K. Great team. Get rid management. How has everyone in this organization kept their jobs so far?

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Rodriguez absolutely did his job 6IP only 1 run. But the offense has shit the bed again, looks like that blip recent was just that...

Reactions: PanniniClaus

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Freakin pathetic, had bases loaded again with 1 out in the 8th. zero runs...

lovely Canada Day performance. I'm sittin in the back yard and fuming, sorry for the idiots that paid for this stuff at the ballpark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad